Terms and Conditions | Gift Cards
The following terms and conditions apply to the Yarndale Gift Card
1. Gift cards can be redeemed on our website www.yarndale.co.uk for products within the Yarndale Shop.
2. Gift cards cannot be used for Yarndale Ticket purchases.
3. Gift cards are not valid against the purchase of more gift cards.
4. Gift cards can be used as part payment for a transaction with the balance being paid by another accepted method.
6. If any product purchased with a gift card is subsequently exchanged for a product of lower price or a refund, any money owing will be issued as a gift card.
7. Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash.
8. The gift card is not a cheque guarantee, credit, debit or charge card.
9. Your gift card will either expire 12 months after the date of issue or 12 months from the last transaction (which ever comes later). A transaction is a sale or a top up. Any remaining balance is cancelled on expiry. We reserve the right to amend terms and conditions of our gift cards at any time and take appropriate action, including cancellation of a card, if necessary, in return for an appropriate refund.
10. Nothing in these terms affect your rights at law (for instance, under the Consumer Rights Act 2015). Please see the Citizens Advice website at citizensadvice.org.uk for more details.