In front of the Wharfedale Entrance to the Mart an area will be reserved for disabled / accessible parking – please ask the parking stewards to direct you to this area on arrival.
Entrance to the Mart from this area is wheelchair accessible.
We work closely with the local authorities to ensure the safety and security of all our visitors.
Bag checks will be in operation at this event.
To help minimise queues, we advise our visitors to bring the least amount of belongings possible. Please do not bring large items of luggage since necessary security checks of large bags, rucksacks or suitcases may hinder your progress into the show.
Thank you all for your understanding and cooperation.
About The Mart
Skipton Auction Mart, Gargrave Road, Skipton, BD23 1UD
- Refreshments are provided by High Laithe Catering.
- High Laithe Café – serving a breakfast menu throughout the morning plus a selection of home made light lunches & cakes throughout the day.
- The Lairage – High Laithe Café pop up plus a variety of street food.
- Littondale Entrance outside – Cobble Kitchen serving locally roasted coffee and cakes & High Laithe Café pop up.
- There is additional seating throughout the pen area and in tiers in the Workshop Theatres.
- The Mart is wheelchair accessible. On arrival please follow directions to the Wharfedale Entrance.
- Please note the ground is uneven in places including ridged concrete in areas.
- NO DOGS ARE ALLOWED IN THE MART (not even really well behaved ones!) – assistance dogs are the only exception.
- All workshops are held on ground level with level access from the rest of the show.
- All toilets, including accessible toilets, are outside both the Wharfedale and Littondale Entrances.
- There are designated accessible parking spaces in front of the Wharfedale Entrance.
- The Yarndale Shops (one at the Littondale Entrance and one at the Wharfedale Entrance) will be open throughout the weekend so that you can buy your Yarndale goodies to take home.