To the rear of Skipton Auction Mart an area will be reserved for disabled parking – please ask the stewards to point out this area on arrival.
Entrance to the Mart from this area is completely wheelchair accessible. Toilets with disabled access will be available at the front and the rear of the Mart. There will be no charge for a companion assisting a wheelchair user.
We work closely with the local authorities to ensure the safety and security of all our visitors.
Bag checks will be in operation at this event.
To help minimise queues, we advise our visitors to bring the least amount of belongings possible. Please do not bring large items of luggage since necessary security checks of large bags, rucksacks or suitcases may hinder your progress into the show.
Thank you all for your understanding and cooperation.
About The Mart
- There is a large cafe with a large seating area on one level.
- There is additional seating in tiers in the Workshop Theatre.
- The Mart is fully wheelchair accessible. On arrival please follow directions to the Wharfedale Entrance.
- Please note the ground is uneven in places including ridged concrete in areas.
- NO DOGS ALLOWED IN THE MART (not even really well behaved ones!) – assistance dogs are the only exception!
- All workshops will be held on ground level with level access from the rest of the show.
- Toilets, including accessible toilets, are situated at either end of the building.
- There will be designated accessible parking spaces on site.
- Children’s Area
- The Yarndale Shop will be open throughout the weekend so that you can make sure you can buy your Yarndale goodies to take home.