Terms and Conditions
1. Our competition is organised by Yarndale Ltd, Hawkswick Cote Farm, Hawkswick, Skipton, North Yorkshire, BD23 5PX. Company No: 8142223
How to enter
2. Entries received after the stated closing date of 5pm on 30th November 2020 will not be accepted.
3. Our competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary
4. Yarndale Ltd will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost or mislaid, including, for example, as a result of any technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
5. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]
6. Yarndale Ltd reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
7. Unless otherwise stated, our competition is open to all except employees of Yarndale Ltd or West Yorkshire Spinners, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
8. Entrants under 18 must get consent from their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before entering. The parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of entrants under 18 agree to these Terms and Conditions on behalf of the entrant.
9. In entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
10. Yarndale Ltd reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of competition.
11. A winner will be chosen by Richard Longbottom of West Yorkshire Spinners on 14 December 2020. His decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
12. The winner will receive details of the prize which is 1 year’s supply of West Yorkshire Spinners Signature Sock yarn (52 balls in total).
13. The winner will be notified by email (using details provided at entry) within 7 days of being chosen and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Yarndale Ltd within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Yarndale Ltd will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
14. The prize will be sent to the winner within 14 days of responding to Yarndale Ltd.
15. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. Yarndale Ltd reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Yarndale Ltd’s control makes it necessary to do so.
16. The decision of Yarndale Ltd regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
17. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Yarndale Ltd, Hawkswick Cote Farm, Hawkswick, Skipton, North Yorkshire, BD23 5PX, within 60 of days after the date of the closing date of the competition.
18. Yarndale Ltd reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
Limitation of liability
19. Insofar as is permitted by law, Yarndale Ltd, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Yarndale Ltd, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Data protection and publicity
21. By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by Yarndale Ltd or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
22. All our prize draws and competitions will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.